Bonnyville Community Learning Council utilizes capacity building skills through collaboration with other individuals and organizations to identify and address community needs by promoting lifelong learning.
- We assist in providing and promotion adult learning opportunities.
- Functions as a clearing house for educational and training opportunities.
- Initiates partnerships that respond to community educational needs.
- Offers adult educational programs using a client-centered approach.
- Funds programs that benefit individuals who face barriers to learning.
- Advocates adult literacy in the community.